Kurz und knapp: Microsoft hat vor ein paar Stunden das Update 1601 für die aktuelle Technical Preview des Configuration Managers veröffentlicht. Das Update ist über die “Updates and Servicing”-Node in der Configuration Manager Technical Preview 4 verfügbar.
- Conditional Access for PCs managed by ConfigMgr– Use conditional access capabilities in Configuration Manager to help secure access to Office 365 (Exchange Online and SharePoint online) on PCs that are managed by ConfigMgr. Conditions which can be used to control access are – Azure AD Workplace Join, BitLocker, Antimalware, Firewall, and Software Updates.
- Online status of devices – Identify at a glance whether a client is online or offline in near real-time in the Configuration Manager console. With updated icons and columns in the console device listings, you can assess the status of clients in your environment to quickly identify problem areas that require attention.
- New antimalware policy settings – Configure new antimalware settings including protection against potentially unwanted applications, user control of automatic sample submission, and scanning of network drives during a full scan.
Neuerungen in Verbindung mit Microsoft Intune:
- The ability to set iOS managed app configuration.
- The ability to include Windows 10 health attestation data as part of overall device compliance check. You can learn more about Windows 10 health attestation, in this TechNet article.
- Manage and deploy apps purchased through the Apple Volume Purchase Program (VPP) for Business portal.